Guidelines - Safe Food Production
- Adventitious Presence of Soy in Grain Products
- Commodity-Specific Food Safety Guidance Documents
These documents are voluntary guidance that manufacturers of specific commodities in the non-federally registered sector can use to assist them in adopting a HACCP approach for their operations.
- General Principles of Food Hygiene, Composition and Labelling
The General Principles of Food Hygiene, Composition and Labelling is designed to serve as a guideline for Canadian food manufacturers and includes the key areas necessary to control the safety, labelling and composition of food during manufacturing, processing, storage or distribution.
- Guide to Food Safety
The Guide to Food Safety provides more detailed guidance on developing a preventive food safety control system using a science-based and systematic approach. It provides guidelines to assess food safety hazards and establish preventive control measures.
- Policy on Listeria monocytogenes in Ready-to-Eat Foods (2011)
- A Tool for Managing Allergen Risks in Food Products
- Food Allergies and Allergen Labelling – Information for Consumers
- Date modified: