Labelling Requirements for Confectionery, Chocolate and Snack Food Products
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Table of Contents
- Standardized Common Names for Chocolate and Cocoa Products
- Modified Standardized Common Names for Chocolate Products
- "Chocolate" as part of the Common Name
- Common Name for Boxed Confections
- "Semi-Sweet", "Bitter-Sweet", "Sweetened", "Sweet"
- Belgian Chocolate
- Cocoa vs Cacao
- Potato Crisps
- Salt and Vinegar Flavoured Chips
- Trail Mix
- List of Ingredients
- Net Quantity
- Percentage Statements on Nuts
- Nutrition Labelling
- Voluntary Claims and Statements
- Other Claims and Representations
- Date modified: