Food Safety Enhancement Program / Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points
The Food Safety Enhancement Program (FSEP) is the Canadian Food Inspection Agency's (CFIA) approach to encourage and support the development, implementation and maintenance of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) systems in all federally registered establishments.
- HACCP Generic Models
- Chicken (Poultry) Slaughter has been removed. A new version of this document is currently in development. All questions are to be directed to Tom Graham.
- Food Safety Enhancement Program Manual
- List of HACCP Recognized Establishments
Other HACCP Related Programs
- Food Safety Recognition Program
- HACCP Generic Model Cold Storage/Freezer Facility - Available upon request
- HACCP Generic Model for Chicks/Hatching Eggs/Surplus Non-settable Eggs - Available upon request
- Hatchery Pre-requisite Programs Evaluation Guidelines - Available upon request
- Quality Management Program (QMP) - federally registered fish processing plants
- Date modified: