Following is a listing of Communiqués/Industry Notices issued by the Fish, Seafood and Production Division relating to issues surrounding Fish Inspection. The Communiqués/Notices are also downloadable in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
- 2013-05-09 – Requirements for Fishing Vessels and Landing sites to comply with Schedules III and V of the Fish Inspection Regulations
- 2013-03-07 – Requirements for cold storage warehouses that store fish and seafood products prior to export to the EU
- 2013-02-14 – New Requirements for Canadian Establishments that Process or Store Fish and Seafood Products for Export to the People's Republic of China
- 2013-02-12 - CFIA Monitoring of Stilbenes in Aquacultured Finfish
- 2012-12-18 – Planned Changes to Export Certification
- 2012-12-17 – Requirements for Cold Storage Warehouses that Store Fish and Seafood Products Prior to Export to the EU
- 2012-10-31 - Amended Certificate for Exports of Fishery Products to China
- 2012-09-12 - CFIA Monitoring of Nitroimidazoles in Aquacultured Products
- 2012-07-01 – Vibrio parahaemolyticus in Bivalve Shellfish - Update
- 2012-04-13 – Monitoring for Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Smoked Fish Products Destined For Export to the European Union
- 2012-03-21 – Quality Management Program Plans And Corrective Action Plans
- 2012-02-21 – Updates to the Canadian Shellfish Sanitation Program (CSSP)
- 2012-02-15 – Implementation of Health Canada's "Policy on Listeria monocytogenes in Ready-to-Eat Foods" in the Fish and Seafood Industry
- 2012-01-27 – Update on the Implementation of Health Canada's "Policy on Listeria monocytogenes in Ready-to-Eat Foods"
- Date modified: