The Containment Standards for Veterinary Facilities outline the minimum design, physical and operational requirements for Canadian laboratories and animal facilities that import and work with animal or zoonotic pathogens.
*The Containment Standards for Veterinary Facilities will be updated in the Canadian Biosafety Standards and Guidelines currently being developed in collaboration with the Public Health Agency of Canada. The current standards still apply.
- CL3 Drawings Checklist
- CL3 Laboratory Checklist
- CL3 Small Animal Checklist
- CL3 Biosafety Manual Requirements Checklist
- CL3 Large Animal and Post Mortem Rooms Checklist
- Form A-CL3: Contact Information
- Form B-CL3: Certification Submission Requirements
- Form C-CL3: Certification Submission Requirements
- Date modified: