Further labelling requirements for all meats, poultry meats and their products, produced in federally registered establishments and subject to the Meat Inspection Regulations (MIR), 1990, are addressed in Chapter 7 of the Meat Hygiene Manual of Procedures.
- Simulated Meat and Simulated Poultry Products
- Meat and Poultry Product Extenders
- Extended Meat and Poultry Products
- Meat Products and Poultry Meat Products that Contain Phosphate Salts and/or Water
- Compliance Policy for Protein Standards of Meat and Poultry Products Containing Phosphate Salts and / or Water
- Prescribed Minimum Meat Protein Content
- Meat Cuts Manual
- Available Display Surface (ADS) for bacon boards
- Disclaimer for Nutrition Information
- Claims - "Lean" and "Extra Lean"
- Date modified: