Sanitary Requirements for Export of Pet Food to Singapore
HA2786 (Amended 2016-04-07)
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
- The pet food does not contain animal origin material derived from bovine (except for milk, milk products and tallow with a maximum of 0.15% of insoluble impurities.).
- Canada has been free of the following diseases according to the OIE criteria: rinderpest, and food-and-mouth disease for the last six months prior to the date of this certification.
- The pet food producing plant has been authorized and is supervised by the Canadian government.
- Packaging materials for:
- Canned products are packaged in hermetically sealed containers - pouch.
- All products are packaged in new packaging material.
- In the case of dried or semi-moist products, the above mentioned product has undergone heat treatment at minimum of:
- Box 70 °C for at least 30 minutes
- Box 75 °C for at least 5 minutes
- Box 80 °C for at least 1 minute
- Box 90 °C throughout the substance
- In the case of wet products (hermetically sealed container) the above mentioned product has been heated to a minimum Fo value of 3.0.
- All precautions have been taken to avoid contamination with pathogenic agents after treatment.
- Date modified: