Sanitary Requirements for Export of Pet Food to Philippines HA 2794 (Amended October 1, 2013)
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
- The above mentioned product does not contain animal ingredients derived from ruminant excluding ovine. In the case of ovine ingredients, the ovine ingredients originated from Australia and/or New Zealand.
- In the case of dried or semi-moist products, the above mentioned product was produced in such a way that the ingredients of animal origin have been heat treatment of at least 90 degrees Celsius throughout their substance.
- In the case of sterilized products (hermetically-sealed containers), the above mentioned product has been heated to a minimum Fo value of 3.0.
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is used in the manufacturing of pet food products.
- The pet foods described above can be sold without restriction in Canada.
- The above mentioned product has undergone all precautions to avoid recontamination with pathogenic agents after treatment.
- Date modified: