Semduramicin Sodium - MIB #79
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Date Revised: 2002-11
- AVIAX Medicated Premix 5% contains semduramicin (from semduramicin sodium) at 50 g/kg (Phibro Animal Health Ltd.)
Approved for use
In meal or pellet feed for broiler chickens.
For broiler chickens - Claim 1
Claim 1: As an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria tenella, E. acervulina, E. maxima, E. necatrix, E. brunetti and E. mitis in broiler chickens
Level of Drug:
25 mg/kg(0.0025%) in the complete feed
The medicated feed is to be fed continuously as the sole ration up to 2 days before slaughter.
- Treated birds must not be slaughtered for use in food for at least 2 days after the latest treatment with this medicated feed.
- Do not feed to laying chickens.
- Do not feed to replacement or breeding chickens
- Do not use in feeds containing pellet-binding agents with the exception of Lignosol and Agri-Colloid (required on premix and supplement labels only).
- Do not use this drug for the treatment of coccidiosis.
- Consult a veterinarian or poultry pathologist if losses exceed 0.5% in a 2 day period.
|Number||Medicated ingredients||For use in feed for|
|1.||Bacitracin methylene disalicylate (MIB #48) at 55 mg/kg in the complete feed||broiler chickens|
|2.||Virginiamycin at 11 mg/kg (MIB #10.11) or Virginiamycin at 22 mg/kg (MIB #63) respectively||broiler chickens|
- Date modified: