Novobiocin - MIB #40
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Date Revised: 2002-11
- ALBAMIX Premix contains novobiocin at 55 g/kg (Pharmacia Animal Health)
Approved for use
In meal or pellet feed for turkeys.
For turkeys - Claim 1
Claim 1: As an aid in the prevention of Staphylococcal Synovitis in turkeys.
Level of Drug:
385 mg/kg (0.0385%) of complete feed.
Feed this medicated feed as the sole ration.
- Discontinue the use of this medicated feed at least 4 days before treated turkeys are slaughtered for use in food.
- Do not feed to laying birds.
- Do not feed to replacement birds.
- This medication is for prevention only.
- Date modified: