Certification requirements for Ukraine
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
The following certificates are available:
- Veterinary Certificate for live crustaceans and their non-frozen products exported into Ukraine (AQAH-1076)
- Veterinary Certificate for fish and fishery products exported into Ukraine (CFIA/ACIA 5349)
- Currently, this certificate (AQAH-1076) only applies to export of live crustaceans and their non-frozen products for human consumption.
- At this time, this certificate (CFIA/ACIA 5349) only applies to export of frozen fish and seafood products for human consumption. Export of uneviscerated finfish to Ukraine may require inspection of the animals prior to processing and/or testing. Exporters who wish to ship uneviscerated finfish to Ukraine are advised to contact their CFIA Area Office in advance of harvesting to determine the requirements and, if required, accommodate the scheduling of inspections which must occur prior to processing and freezing.
- There may be existing certificates or additional information from the Fish and Seafood program. However, for the specific commodity above, an aquatic animal health certificate is required.
- To request an export certificate outlined above or if you require any other information on aquatic animal health export certification, please contact your CFIA Area Office.
- Date modified: