Certification requirements for Russia

This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).

Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository

The following certificates are available:

Veterinary Certificate for export to the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union of live fish, invertebrates and other poikilothermic aquatic animals, their fertilized eggs, sperm and larvae intended for productive cultivation, breeding or other uses (AQAH-1065)

Important Notes:

  • Currently, this certificate (AQAH-1065) only applies to export of live aquatic animals, their gametes or fertilized eggs for aquaculture, ornamental or research purposes.
  • Sampling / testing may be required.
  • There may be existing certificates or additional information from the Fish and Seafood program. However, for the specific commodities above, an aquatic animal health certificate is required.
  • To request an export certificate outlined above or if you require any other information on aquatic animal health export certification, please contact your CFIA Area Office.
Date modified: