Certification requirements for Argentina
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
The following certificates are available:
- Aquatic Animal Health and Sanitary Certificate for the Export of Live Lobsters (Homarus americanus) for human consumption from Canada to Argentina (AQAH-1015)
- Aquatic Animal Health Certificate for the Export of Live Aquatic Animals, Their Gametes or Germplasm for Purposes of Research from Canada to the Republic of Argentina (AQAH-1081)
- Currently, certificate (AQAH1081) only applies to the export of aquatic animals, their germplasm or gametes for purposes of research.
- Argentina has aquatic animal health requirements for imports of certain live aquatic animals and fish and seafood products.
- There may be existing certificates or additional information from the Fish and Seafood program. However, for the specific commodity above, an aquatic animal health certificate is required.
- To request an export certificate outlined above or if you require any other information on aquatic animal health export certification, please contact your CFIA Area Office.
- Date modified: