Veterinary Student Corner
The work we do at the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) makes a difference in the lives of Canadians. CFIA veterinarians help maintain healthy practices in the food and livestock industries and within research and diagnostic laboratories. They play a key role in forming the first line of defence against the spread of many diseases among animals and between animals and humans both domestically and internationally.
The CFIA offers exciting and challenging opportunities for veterinary students. Explore the links below for more information about veterinary student initiatives at the CFIA.
Information for Veterinary Students
- Veterinary Student Internship Program
- International Veterinary Student Projects
- Smith-Kilborne Program
- Summer Employment Opportunities
- Veterinary Career Profiles
- Food and Agriculture Organization
- Veterinarians without Borders
- World Organization for Animal Health
- Date modified: